1 LYONS COTTAGE
Stirlingshire / Perthshire border
Sleeps: 4 - 5.
Well behaved pets allowed.
Low season £265 - £300 pw.
High season £300 - £385 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mark / Astrid Smith
Tel: 01307 840597
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Situated in the centre of killin village this holiday cottage is ideally positioned for enjoying the range of facilities on offer both in the area and within the village itself.
29 Aug, 5 Sep
The cottage benefits from being double glazed and has electric central heating system. An open fire is available in the lounge. It has been recently modernised but retains its original charm. The property is on two floors and comprises:
- Two bedrooms, one with standard double bed, the second room having a 3/4 double bed and further single berth available.
- Bathroom c/w shower.
- Kitchen area.
Killin is roughly at the geographic centre of Scotland and is situated on the western end of Loch Tay; most major attractions being a comfortable day out. There are some four hotels and numerous shops and restaurants within the village.
- Rental includes: All linen, towels, electricity, central heating.
- Fully equipped kitchen, electric cooker, fridge, kettle, toaster, Micro-wave, washing machine, breakfast bar.
- Comfortably furnished lounge with log burning stove, TV/DVD, music centre and games.
- Small garden with patio area.
- The property has off-road parking for two vehicles.
Local activities include:
- Watersports, Angling, Climbing, Walking, Cycling, Canoeing, Equestriancentre, Local history, Clans MacNab & Campbell.
- Boats for fishing and pleasure as well as fishing permits can be obtained locally.
- There are excellent local golf courses and we are within reasonable distance of the ski slopes.
- The cottage is situated near the centre of a working Scottish village in a very scenic area and as a result the cottage is being marketed primarily at families looking to enjoy the numerous actvities available in the area.
- Eating out: Local hotels provide both bar and restaurant meals and entertainment.