4 Cobb Terrace,
Sleeps: 4 (+ 2on sofabed).
Sorry, no pets.
Price range: £850 - £1,350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapSet just back from the famous Cobb and originally built for the Lyme Regis coastguards, Lyme Cottage has been completely refurbished to a high standard and is now available for self catering holiday lets on a weekly basis. The renovations have both revived the charm of the original building and incorporated modern facilities to ensure you have a fantastic break.
Lyme Cottage has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, an open fireplace, a well planned kitchen and a deck/garden with sea view. The double bedroom has views out over the Cobb and the second bedroom has specially made beds that can be used as twins or zipped together to form a kingsize double if you prefer. The cottage also has a comfy sofa bed providing an extra double should you need it.
- Every room at Lyme Cottage has been carefully planned to help make sure that you thoroughly enjoy your stay.
- The double bedroom has plenty of hanging space, full length double mirrors inside the wardrobe doors, views of the sea and the Cobb and a TV hidden in the wardrobe.
- The high spec kitchen has everything you'll need - and possibly a few things you didn't know you needed! A fan assisted oven, four hobs, an ample sized fridge and separate freezer to give you plenty of options for meals if you enjoy cooking.
- You've got plenty of options when it comes to dining at Lyme Cottage. A fold-out dining table and chairs in the conservatory give you the option of dining inside with a gorgeous sea view - great for rainy days, cold mornings or cosy evenings.
- On sunny days you'll probably be tempted to set up for lunch out on the decking - which gets the sunshine from dawn til dusk. There are stools at the breakfast bar if you're snacking or you want a sociable starter while someone's preparing the food. There's always the option of a fireside or even a TV dinner in the lounge too, of course!