LURGANCONARY FARM COTTAGES
25 & 27 Lurganconary Road,
Each cottage sleeps:
4 adults, 2 children.
Sorry no pets.
NI Tourist Board: 5 Star.
Standard Sterling Prices (Per cottage):
Self-Catering Midweek 2 nights (Monday to Thursday night inclusive) £170 - £200 (200 - 240 Euros).
Self-Catering Weekend 2 nights (Friday and Saturday night inclusive or Saturday and Sunday night inclusive) £200 - £250 (240 - 300 Euros).
Self - Catering Midweek 3 nights (Monday to Wednesday night inclusive or Tuesday to Thursday night inclusive) £250 - £300 (300 - 360 Euros).
Self-Catering Bank Holiday Weekend 3 Nights (Friday to Sunday night inclusive) £250 - £300 (300 - 360 Euros).
Self-Catering Weekly (Saturday to Saturday - 7 nights inclusive), £450 - £550 (550 - 650 Euros).
High Season Commencing on the third Saturday in June and ending on the second Friday of September (inclusive).
Easter Week - the week commencing on Easter Saturday.
Christmas and New Year - 2 week period commencing 23rd December.
Additional night can be arranged at rate of £50 (100 Euros).
Lurganconary Farm's (5 star) luxury cottages are set in beautifully landscaped gardens and surrounded by 100 acres of farmland at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland. In an area of outstanding natural beauty they are well situated for exploring the hidden marvels of the countryside and the picturesque South Down coast.
Plum Tree Cottage and Sand Cottage have been elegantly restored to offer guests a unique blend of luxury and comfort. Each cottage includes:
- A spacious living room equipped with TV, DVD and music system.
- A fully equipped modern kitchen including microwave and food processor and dining area.
- Two spacious bedrooms each sleeping 2 comfortably in double or twin beds.
- A separate laundry room.
- An outside patio area and ample parking for two cars.
- The cottage is all one level.
- Built-in TV in Bedrooms.
- En suite bathroom with shower and bath facilities.
- Complimentary toiletries on arrival.
- Luxury bed linen and towels provided.
- A separate laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and additional sink and storage space.
- Telephone and internet access.
- Wooden and tiled floors throughout.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Garden shed with garden furniture, barbecue and complimentary wood for wood burning Dovre stove.
Activities available on the farm
- The cottages are within walking distance to the well-known blue flag Cranfield beach and the historical Norman Greencastle.
- Kilkeel a charming old harbour town which is home to Northern Ireland's largest fishing fleet is a 5 minute drive from the farm. Should you wish to venture further; Rostrevor village and the coastal town of Warrenpoint are a short drive away, offering a selection of restaurants and bars with nightly entertainment.
- Within 15 minutes of the farm you can explore the heart of the Majestic Mournes and enjoy the many attractions on offer including the Silent Valley Reservoir, the Spelga Dam or simply experience one of the varied hiking trails.
Fishing on the river (own fishing license necessary).
There are other activities available in the local area, which include water sports, golf, cycling, horse riding and fishing.