LUNNON FARM HOLIDAY COTTAGE
Near Hay on Wye,
Sleeps: 4 (+1 on small bed).
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Jan/Feb/Mar/Oct/Nov/Dec (excluding Easter, Christmas and New Year)
at £475 per week.
April/May/June/July/Aug/Sep (excluding Hay Festival weeks)
at £595 per week.
Christmas, New Year and Hay Festival weeks at £625 per week.
Weekend Break (all Year) 2 nights - POA.
Mid Week Break (all year) 4 nights - POA.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01981 550754
Lunnon Farm Holiday Cottage is a four star rated self-catering holiday cottage, set in the middle of a 23 acre farm on Vowchurch Common in the heart of the Golden Valley. The farm is at the end of a lovely country lane and sits on its own on a promontory overlooking the magnificent Golden Valley, with superb views over nearby woods and also over towards the Black Mountains and Skirrid.
- We are fifteen minutes from Hay-on-Wye, with its many book shops and the annual Literary Festival.
- We are also fifteen minutes from the cathedral city of Hereford with its markets, variety of shops and the Mappa Mundi.
- We are also twenty minutes from the lovely towns of Abergavenny and Ross-on-Wye.
All in all, the ideal place for enjoying a short break in a four star holiday accommodation.
- Sleeping four in comfort and with the option of a small bed for a fifth person, the cottage is the ideal choice for a self-catering group or family.
- Lunnon Farm Cottage has been awarded four stars by the English Tourism Council for Self-Catering Accommodation.
- The property sleeps four with five in a small bed if required (say for an extra child).
- The large 25' sitting/dining room features many large oak beams and a solid oak floor and has a large inglenook stone fireplace with a cozy wood burner. The furniture in the room is to the highest standard and comfort.
- There is a fabulous fully-equipped country kitchen, with black granite worktops, a double sink, electric hob and double oven, microwave, kettle, large dishwasher, washing machine and (and a tumble dryer is also available). All usually required utensils and kitchen accessories are provided.
- The bedrooms fully furnished to a very high standard for your maximum enjoyment and comfort.
- The large 25' master bedroom has a king-size oak bed with orthopedic mattress and quality linen and soft furnishings. The en-suite bathroom has a bath and shower over, a toilet and sink and a lit-mirror and shaving point.
- The second bedroom also has a king-size bed with orthopedic mattress and quality linen and soft furnishings. There is also an en-suite shower room with double shower, toilet, sink and shaving point.
- For home entertainment, the kitchen has an i-pod music player and the sitting room has a 32" television with a DVD player. There are many books and games for both adults and children as well as a range of children's toys. The cottage also has a high chair and a travel cot, but please contact Jim and Annette if you have other requirements for your children.
- The is free Wi-Fi access throughout the cottage.
- There is a large lobby area ideal for wellies, hats, coats, etc., and great for wet dogs!
- There is a utility room which has a washing machine and a large upright freezer, with a tumble drier (available on request).
- Lunnon Farm Cottage is a no-smoking cottage.
- Baby-sitting/child sitting (evenings only) is available on request.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy the farm, surrounding gardens, woodlands and fields. There is a barbecue provided and teak garden furniture to sit and enjoy the substantial outside areas.