Torbeg Country Chalets, Torbeg, Shiskine, Isle of Arran, KA27 8HE
Sorry no pets.
Low season £295 pw.
Mid season £400 pw.
High season £525 pw.
Please look at our other holiday cottage, Dalantober, Maol Rd, Isle of Iona, Argyll:
Pagelink: Dalantober, Isle of Iona, sleeps 8
Weekly bookings made at the same time for both cottages will receive a 10% discount on both bookings.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Linda Hogg
Tel: 0772 453 9655
Fax: 01436 675685
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLuangwa Lodge is one of a small development of timber holiday chalets constructed to a very high spec. at Torbeg, a small village just 1 mile north of Blackwaterfoot. Completed in 2009 the Lodge is furnished and equipped to the highest standards by its owners enabling them to visit the island, with which they have a long association, at all times of year. In particular the very effective oil-fired central heating system ensures that the lodge provides very comfortable accommodation regardless of the weather. Guests to the Lodge will find everything necessary for a comfortable holiday. Linen is provided but not towels.
27 Sep, 4 Oct, 11 Oct, 18 Oct, 25 Oct
- The Lodge comfortably sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms - 1 twin and 1 single with rollunder guest bed suitable for child or small adult, and a master bedroom with en-suite shower. Additionally a family bathroom provides bath and shower facilities.
- The public areas consist of open plan sitting room with TV and DVD player, dining area and fully equipped kitchen area including electric hob with extractor hood, double oven, fridge and dishwasher.
- An adjacent utility area houses deep freeze and washing machine/tumble dryer.
- A separate heated store room suitable for wet gear, walking boots and allowing space for larger items e.g. golf clubs, bikes etc.
- An external deck accessed from the sitting room area is equipped with table and chairs and provides a delightful area with views of the Shiskine valley and northern range.
- The location of the Lodge on the quieter west side of the island is very peaceful and allows easy access to Blackwaterfoot and its facilities including licensed general store and post office, bakery, butcher and hardware store.
- Additionally the large Kinloch Hotel provides a full range of hotel facilities including swimming pool and gym.
- The Shiskine Golf and Tennis Club also welcomes visitors.
Changeover day is Friday when an additional late ferry also serves the island. The Lodge is available from 4PM and should be vacated by 10AM.