Sleeps: 2 Adults.
Price range £200 - £440 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jo Emmerton-Jones or Richard Lemmey
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLow Todrigg Holiday Cottage is a quiet country cottage for two, ideal for both restful and energetic holidays. It is well equipped throughout and has beams, an open fire and excellent views towards the Pennines. Its location gives excellent access to the Lakes and Fells as well as the lesser known treasures of the Eden Valley.
11 Apr, 18 Apr, 2 May, 9 May
- A large bedroom with a king-size bed and open views over the countryside.
- A patio with barbecue.
- Large sitting-room with open fire, TV, DVD, leather sofas.
- Shower room and toilet.
- Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
- Central heating throughout.
- Bedlinen and towels provided.
- Walking, cycling, climbing and water sports.
- Five(!) excellent local pubs.
- A range of very high quality restaurants.
- Keswick - shopping, theatre, boat trips, marina.
- Penrith - market, top class butchers and grocers, cinema.
- The Rheged Centre - imax screen, retail and restaurant.
- Dalemain country house.
- Rookin House Farm - clay pigeon shooting, tank and digger driving.
- Honister Via Ferrata.
- Whinlatter Cycle tracks.
...but principally a very warm welcome as we do everything to give you the holiday you deserve.