LOW ESKELETH COTTAGE
Pets by arrangement.
Low: £190 - £260 pw.
High: £240 - £360 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs M. Barningham
Tel: 01748 884639
Reload this mapLow Eskeleth Cottage is an attractive and comfortable 17th century cottage set in the heart of beautiful Arkengarthdale, and is ideally positioned for exploring this and the surrounding dales.
- Sitting room with colour TV, DVD player and video recorder.
- Dining room.
- Good size kitchen (electric cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster and electric kettle).
- One double bedroom.
- One twin bedroom.
- Large well appointed bathroom (overbath shower).
- The cottage has storage heaters throughout (which we pay for) and electric fire in sitting room + extra heaters for winter.
- All linen provided (bed linen, towels, tablecloths).
- All electricity included.
- Open all year. Weekends available.
- 20% deposit on booking.
We are situated approx three quarters of a mile from Langthwaite village (Red Lion Inn), and four miles from the village of Reeth (several shops, pubs, cafes and Reeth Post Office), and within easy reach of the towns of Barnard Castle, Richmond and Leyburn.
- There are good sized gardens front and back with excellent views over the dale.
- Off road parking for up to three cars.
The Red Lion Inn, and C.B.Hotel (meals available at CB, snacks at Red Lion) are within walking distance.