LOWER HEUGH COTTAGE
16 Kirk Lane,
Dogs by arrangement.
Tourist Board: 5 Stars. Gold Award.
Finalist for the 2005 White Rose Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Award.
'Yorkshire in Bloom' Gold Award 2007, 2008 and 2010.
National Gardens Scheme 'The Yellow Book' 2013.
Low season £230 - £300 pw.
High season £340 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
14 Kirk Lane, Eastby, Skipton, N.Yorks BD23 6SH
Tel: 01756 793702
Reload this mapLocated in the Yorkshire Dales, Lower Heugh Cottage has superb views across fields and fells to Embsay Crag, Eastby Crag and Skipton Moor.
Lower Heugh Cottage is owner maintained, superbly equipped and enjoys central heating and double glazing. Although a luxury cottage it is very competitively priced throughout the year.
- The Cottage is detached but linked by covered way to the owner's property. Both face south across almost one acre of very secure private, landscaped, oriental gardens. NB. There are open pools 60cms deep.
- Set in the peaceful village of Eastby with close access to many Dales footpaths, the Cottage is less than three miles from the historic market town of Skipton.
- Good pubs serving meals are within walking distance or a short drive.
- Children of all ages welcome. Cots, highchairs, booster seats and suitable crockery are all available. Supervision in the garden is required for young children.
- Features include flatscreen TV, DVD, dishwasher, combi microwave, washer, dryer, fridges and freezer.
- Benches, picnic table, barbecue, garden chairs and sunloungers are available for guests.
- Very spacious lounge, recently refurbished offers a high level of comfort with views across gardens and fields.
- Conservatory / dining room. Fabulous garden views while you dine in style.
- Hall with phone.
- High quality fully fitted kitchen with induction hob, microwave, dishwasher etc.
- Fully tiled cloakroom with toilet and handbasin.
Integral garage with laundry area, drying room, fridge and freezer.
- Kingsize double bedroom fully furnished. Fitted wardrobe, drawers, bedside cabinets, vanity unit and reading lights.
- Twin bedroom fully furnished. Dressing table, fitted wardrobe, drawers, bedside cabinet and reading lights.
- Smaller bedroom fully furnished. Dressing table, single bed, wardrobe, drawers and reading light.
- High quality bathroom with toilet, basin and electric shower over bath. Full length shower screen.
Ample drive parking for 3 cars.
Open all year, short breaks especially off peak, from November to March.
Superbly situated in the Dales region for walking and touring.
NB. As from 01-01-2014 this cottage sleeps four (sleeping five on request).
The circle locates Lower Heugh Cottage near the foot of Embsay Crag in the Yorkshire Dales.
An access statement is now available for all prospective guests at the cottage - please ring for a copy.