AT LOWER BEACH
Sorry no pets.
Per week: £250 - £350.
Friday to Friday bookings preferred, but other start days could be possible.
Short breaks: £155 - £245.
Special Offers: Please click on our Noticeboard button below for details of any special offers and reductions.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01588 650739 or 07811 582256
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA charming, self-contained double bedroom apartment on the top floor of a detached two storey timber clad barn, set in an idyllic spot in the South Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Barn is a short distance from the main house, Lower Beach.
3 Jan, 10 Jan, 17 Jan, 24 Jan
The Barn is a short distance from the main house but is completely independent from it and not overlooked. Views over the surrounding countryside can be enjoyed from the recently planted orchard beside The Barn.
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside with stunning views.
- Ideal for walkers, cyclists, country lovers and romantics.
- The perfect "away from it all" experience but only a 5 minute drive from the hamlets of More and Norbury and 5 miles from Bishop's Castle.
- Ludlow, with its castle, festivals and beautiful architecture a half hour drive.
- The Shropshire Way on the doorstep.
- Offa's Dyke, The Stiperstones and the Long Mynd within easy each.
- Excellent pubs and Michelin starred restaurants just a short drive away.
- Other attractions include riding, cycling, golfing, bird watching, hang gliding, food, book, music and arts festivals, castles, houses and gardens.
Other local attractions include medieval Stokesay Castle, the famous gardens at Powys Castle and the county town of Shrewsbury with its fine buildings, museums, restaurants and shops. The Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site is about 30 miles away and for book-lovers the festival at Hay on Wye about an hour's drive.
- The apartment is reached by steps up to the front door which opens into the main living and dining area.
- New conversion, comfortably and stylishly furnished.
- Heating from a wood burning stove and electric radiators.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, microwave, split level oven and hob.
- TV with DVD player and broadband WiFi.
- Bedroom with comfortable 5' double bed which can be split into 2 singles.
- All linen and towels are povided.
- Bathroom has bath with shower attachment, basin, wc and heated towel rail.