LOW CORDORCAN COTTAGE
Wood of Cree,
Dumfries and Galloway
Pets by arrangement please.
Price range: £320 - £390 pw.
Pagelink: Wee Cordorcan Cottage, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mrs. Marie Dickinson
Tel: 01671 840311
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLow Cordorcan a stone built 18th century steading was sympathetically converted to a comfortable single storey cottage some years ago. Sitting adjacent to Wee Cordorcan and in the same courtyard lies our house dwelling also. A mature garden pond and shrub garden are lovely features here and because of the tranquility it is a haven for birdlife.
28 Mar, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr
- Minutes from the cottage and you are in the Galloway Forest Park. The River Minnoch a couple of miles up the road provides some lovely picnic and walking areas.
- To the north of the cottage lies beautiful Loch Trool and the Merrick Hills with some stunning scenery. Much walking and rambling can be done there and a refurbished Visitor Centre awaits you with refreshments etc.
- For all mountain bike enthusiasts the very famous "7Stanes" Trails await you in the Forest Parks.
- The Dark Skies in Galloway Forest Park are a massive achievement for the UK and South West Scotland and we look forward to accommodating star-gazers.
- The cottage comprises 1 bedroom with twin beds and 1 bedroom with a double bed. Pine wardrobes and dressers in both.
- A recently re-furbished shower room part tiled with hand basin and toilet.
- A well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, and fridge.
- An open plan lounge with dining table and chairs together with satellite TV, radio and dvd player. A comfortable suite and side table together with books and games.
- Oil fired central heating throughout.
- Electric fire also.
- All bed linen is provided - Kindly bring your own towels.
- Electricity included in the price.
- Private parking for two cars.
- Garage available for bicycle safety.