Well behaved pet welcome.
Prices: £470 - £625 pw.
Short breaks from £105 per night.
Highly recommended - in 2012 over 1/3rd of our Summer bookings are from previous guests.
For further details please contact:
Andy or Barbara Marshall
01803 555227 (Home)
01803 522089 (Fax)
Reload this mapThe Orangery is in the grounds of Loventor Manor, a Georgian Manor House on a site mentioned in the Doomsday Book. An idyllic hideaway for 2, true alfresco living and uninterrupted views over open countryside. It has private parking and secluded tranquil garden with access to a small lake. Homemade cream tea on arrival: to surprise your partner we can arrange for flowers, chocolates and champagne.
- Open-plan, light and spacious with a 'wall of glass' capturing the stunning views.
- Lounge area with sofa, nest of tables, dining table/chairs and a cosy log burner: 26" LCD TV/DVD, Digital radio and Broadband.
- Sleeping area on a raised platform with King Size Bed (optional cot).
- Separate galley kitchen (gas cooker, fridge, microwave) plus shower room and walk-in-wardrobe.
- Sliding glass doors open onto the lawn and decking, with patio table/chairs, loungers and gas barbecue.
- Floodlit garden, so after a glorious sunset (frequent) pleasant to sit outside with a glass of wine (or two!).
- Steps lead to a lower sitting area overlooking the small lake below where you can row the boat or sit or have a picnic.
Loventor Manor is part of a small hamlet buried in glorious Devon countryside but just 3 miles from the Elizabethan town of Totnes and 5 miles from Torbay. If you tire of relaxing away the hours there's plenty to do within easy reach:
- South Hams outstanding coastline - watersports, walking, beaches
- Local Walking or Horse-riding
- Village pubs
- Shopping - Totnes, Torquay or, further afield, Exeter and Plymouth
Well mannered pets welcome (extra charge).
Changeover day Saturday.
Heating - supply of logs plus electric heating.
Prices include gas, electricity, logs and linen.
Short stays available.