Price: £630 pw. all year round.
Short breaks: One night is £140 pn, two nights £120 pn, three nights and over is £90 per night.
For further details please contact:
Nick & Deborah Sands
Mobile: 07899 895630
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA beautifully renovated cottage dating from the early 1600s. Retains all its character and charm with original old oak beams and suberb carved stone mullion windows. Ideal luxury lovers retreat. Set on a private country estate in the very famous scenic area of the Yorkshire Dales.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr
Spacious and extremely comfortable. Features a king size four poster bed and a double spa bath:
- Sitting room.
- One double bedroom with 4 poster bed and spa bath.
- Full kitchen with dining table.
- Shower room with toilet and basin.
- Excellent touring base for visiting many castles, stately homes, historic houses and traditional English villages.
- York 1 hour.
- Lake District 1 hour.
- Attractive ancient market town of Skipton (with castle!) 10 minutes.
- Gargrave village with supermarket, restaurant and 3 pubs 5 minutes.
- Wonderful walks through pretty English lanes and over 1000 acre private grassland estate with attractive river and superb wildlife.
- Fantastic character country Inn with excellent food just one and a half miles along a private lane.