Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £300 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £400 pw.
2 day short breaks from £144.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01507 327 606
Northfield Lodge is nestled within 300 acres of private farmland for you to explore, in the small hamlet of Stewton, just 2 miles from the market town of Louth, in Lincolnshire. The Lodge offers excellent luxury quality accommodation on a working arable farm in the peace and quiet of the countryside on the edge of the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds. Set within beautiful grounds you can enjoy walking or just enjoy the birds and wildlife.
For holidays and short breaks Northfield Lodge offers the ideal countryside retreat.
- Sleeping up to 4 adults the cottage has two bedrooms both with ensuites with shower cubicles. One bedroom is a double room and the other can be prepared as a double or twin room all furnished to the highest standard, with hair dryers bed linen, and towels all provided.
- The property also has an extra family bathroom with bath on the ground floor.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, chest freezer, microwave, and upon arrival you will be greeted with a welcome tray containing local produce, and flowers.
- The cottage is fully central heated and the living area features a wall mounted flatscreen tv and dvd and MP3 player. This room has two leather settees and an armchair, and patio doors that open on to your private bbq garden that overlooks the countryside.
- There is private parking and further undercover secure parking can be provided for motorcycles or trailers.
- The Georgian Market town of Louth is two miles away, with quality butchers, bakers, greengrocers, pubs, restaurants, St James Church, museum, and Hubbards Hills.
- We are 12 miles from the beautiful Lincolnshire coast, on the edge of the Wolds, 15 miles from the antique shops of Horncastle, 6 miles from Cadwell Park Race Circuit, and 28 miles from the Cathedral City of Lincoln.