LOUTH HOLIDAY HOME
Sorry, no pets.
ETC: 3 Star.
£50 per night, minimum 3 nights.
For further details please contact:
Wayne & Beverley Shepherd
Tel: 01673 838505 or 07714 299510
Reload this mapOur Victorian town house has been carefully renovated to provide comfortable self-catering accommodation for up to three guests. The house is situated in the Conservation Area of the Georgian market town of Louth, on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, and just two minutes walk from the historic market place, corn market and fish shambles, yet with private parking that makes it a fine base for a holiday in Lincolnshire.
The centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Fully equipped kitchen / diner with gas cooker, microwave, fridge etc.
- Lounge, with settee and tub chair, coffee tables, flat-screen TV, video and DVD players and hi-fi. There is also a bookcase with a selection of books and an information pack detailing local restaurants, pubs, shops and services, and places to visit.
- Utility room with washing machine, ironing facilities and airer.
- Under stair cupboard for storage of luggage etc.
All rooms have thermostatically controlled radiators, heated by a gas combi-boiler and the lounge has an extra gas fire for instant warmth.
- Bedroom 1, containing chair, double bed with bedside cabinets and lamps on both sides, wardrobe, chest of drawers, clock radio, hairdryer, full length mirror, and iluminated make-up mirror.
- Bedroom 2, containing single bed, bedside cabinet with lamp and alarm clock, wardrobe and chair.
- Bathroom with shower over bath and bath screen.
You have an allocated parking space in a private courtyard with a security light by the entrance to the house.