3 LORNE LANE
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Visit Scotland: 3 Star.
Low season £275 pw.
Mid season £350 pw.
High season £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01620 880 231 or 07785 348 230
Reload this mapOnly a few minutes' walk from the bustling High Street of North Berwick, 3 Lorne Lane is a beautiful furnished one bedroom flat. All on ground level with an open plan living room and well equipped kitchen along with a very comfortable bedroom which can offer a super king bed or two singles. 3 Lorne Lane can offer a great retreat for couples or individuals.
- Only 50 yards down your private lane and you are on North Berwick's West Bay beach where, if the summer weather shines you could spend your time relaxing by the sea.
- The flat is only minutes from the Scottish Seabird Centre, North Berwick Harbour, many shops and plenty bars and restaurants. Plus fancy a day in Edinburgh, jump on the train and be in the city centre within 30 minutes.
- For keen golfers East Lothian hosts 22 golf courses for all different styles and tastes.
As very keen self catering holidaymakers ourselves we feel 3 Lorne Lane is of the highest standard and with your personalised welcome pack on arrival, the attention to detail from enquiring to departing is part of our signature as a small family run business as we pride ourselves in adding that little extra care and attention that will make your stay with us a memorable one.
Facilities included are:
- Fully fitted kitchen including a microwave, dishwasher, 4 hob cooker and a fridge/freezer.
- Bright lounge with large television, DVD, broadband and digital radio with ipod dock.
- Large hall cupboard with washing machine, tumble drier and some beach essentials.
- Bedroom set up as super king or two singles, wardrobe and drawers.
- Bathroom with electric shower.
- No garden but sea views, bench seating outside and private access to the beach.
- Child friendly with a highchair, cot, additional bedding and toys available on request.
- Pets welcome by arrangement.