Lorbottle West Steads,
Sleeps: 2 - 5 (+cot)
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 3 Stars.
Low: £230 - £260 pw.
High: £260 - £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Helen Farr
Tel & Fax: 01665 574672
Mobile: 07833 392966
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMordue's Cottage (on right in photo) and Grandma's (to the left) are cosy, comfortable cottages surrounded by rolling hills.
4 Jun, 11 Jun, 18 Jun, 2 Jul
Enjoying all the peace and quiet of rural life, it is set within the farm steading and has been completely modernised and transformed. There are wonderful views of the local countryside from all windows and a spectacular garden to the front in summer.
This is an excellent location from which to explore all that Northumbria has to offer. The village of Thropton is three and a half miles away while the ancient market town of Rothbury is 5 miles offering a variety of shops and eating places, and a supermarket - also a golf course and mountain bike hire.
The owners live in the farmhouse nearby where they provide B&B, and a small craft shop. Also the home of Sloe Crafts.
Mordue's and Grandma's Cottages comprise:
- Well equipped kitchen, bathroom with overbath electric shower, large sitting/dining room, and a downstairs single bedroom (Mordue's only).
- One double bedroom, and one twin bedroom.
- Electricity included in the price.
- Hot water and central heating by gas, gas fire in lounge.
- Free WiFi.
- Washing machine/dryer, microwave, freezer, fridge, colour TV, Freeview, DVD, and CD hi-fi.
- Bed linen provided, towels on request.
- Cot and high chair provided.
- Enclosed rear garden with gas barbecue.
- Ample parking.