27 Woodcroft Avenue,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £250 pw.
High season £320 pw.
Special rates for longer lets during winter.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Marlyn R Green
Tel: 01475675351 or 01475674083
Largs is ideally situated to visit islands on the Clyde, Loch Lomond, Glasgow and many other attractions as days out. The local area has various festivals for which the Lookout would make a great base to take part including The Viking Festival, Largs Regatta, Millport County and Western Weekend (a short ferry trip away). The town has an hourly train service right in to the heart of Glasgow, and has a good road network to the North, South and East.
- The Lookout is a ground floor apartment located on a quiet cul-de-sac to the rear of the town of Largs with a private rear garden and a wonderful sea view to the front.
- The Lookout can accommodate up to 4 people. The apartment consists of a bedroom which can be set up as a super kingsize or twin to meet your needs and a double sofa bed in the living room. A baby package can be included on request including travel cot (without linen).
- The apartment comes with its own dedicated parking space.
- The apartment has a well equipped kitchen, bathroom with bath/shower.
- Price is for the apartment and not per person and includes all heating, lighting, towels and linen except for cot.
Please note that due to its elevated position the apartment is accessed by a sloping footpath (about 100 metres) or by a stairway from the street/ parking area.