Isle of Wight
Travel cots available.
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £490 - £1,180 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr William Downer,
11 The Esplanade, Shanklin,
Isle of Wight, PO37 6BN
NB. Before enquiring about availability, please first look at our calendar - click on "52wk vacancy chart and prices" button below.
Reload this mapLONGSHOREMAN HOLIDAY APARTMENT - OVERLOOKING THE SEA
LONGSHOREMAN HOLIDAY APARTMENT formally known as St. Anne's House has successfully been converted into a stunning Holiday Home. All accommodation is on the ground floor. The Apartment is located on one of the best seafronts on the Island. It has amazing sea views across Sandown Bay towards Culver Cliff. There is a large Patio area at the front of the Apartment overlooking the beach.
The Apartment provides first class accommodation. All furnishings, beds, appliances etc., have been recently purchased with a view to providing everything you need in a 'Home Away From Home'. CHILDREN ARE VERY WELCOME.
A provisional booking will be held for 7 days. A security deposit of £150.00 is required to secure each booking.
- There are three bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - Family Room with a double bed and two 3ft single beds. Sea Views.
- Bedroom 2 - Double Room with two 3 ft single beds.
- Bedroom 3 - Double Room with two 3 ft single beds.
- All bedrooms have Bedside Cabinets, Wardrobes, Chest of Drawers etc. There is room for a Travel Cot in any of these bedrooms should it be needed.
- There are two spacious Shower Rooms each with toilet and wash-basin.
- There is a large open plan lounge with sea views. It has ample seating on comfortable sofas with a large TV and coffee table.
- The kitchen/dining room has been re-fitted with modern cabinets and work surfaces. There is a Washing Machine, Dish Washer, Fridge/Freezer and Microwave. It has a large dining table which seats 8 people. 2 High Chairs are also available.
- Fully inclusive in the tariff is electric, heating, bed linen, duvets and bathroom towels. Please bring your own beach towels. No bed linen/duvet is provided for the Travel Cots. Beds are made up for your arrival.
- We will have provided some tea, coffee, milk and sugar. There will be under-sink supplies for the dishwasher and washing machine, as well as cloths, bin liners, etc.
- Sorry we do not accept pets. Also we do not accept bookings from single sex parties. For your piece of mind, the owner lives in the first floor apartment.
- THE APARTMENT IS STRICTLY NON SMOKING.
- The Apartment is suitable for persons with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps which are at the front of the property - see photo. The Apartment is then all on one level.