LOMOND VIEW COTTAGE
c/o Corrie Glen,
Cot available by prior arrangement.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Price range £325 - £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pauline Alexander
Tel: 01877 382427
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLomond View Cottage is a fully modernised semi-detached cottage in a fabulous setting overlooking Ben Lomond to the North and fields and forestry to the South on the outskirts of the village of Aberfoyle which lies in the heart of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
31 Jan, 7 Feb, 28 Feb
- The cottage is ideally situated with some 500km of tracks and trails by forest, hill and loch, quite literally on our doorstep.
- Aberfoyle is a mecca for both walkers and mountain bikers, with golf, fishing, horse-riding, bird-watching and watersports all available nearby, there is something for everyone.
- It is also an ideal touring base, with Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling all within easy reach.
- Alternatively, choose to relax in our secluded south facing garden equipped with garden furniture and charcoal BBQ.
- There is also ample storage for bikes, fishing gear or any other sports equipment.
- We also have a supply of walking and cycling books and maps for you to borrow so you will not get lost on your travels.
- Whatever the weather, whatever the season, you can be assured of a warm and comfortable stay in one of the most scenic areas of Scotland.
- It can sleep up to 4 people. The two bedrooms are one double room, and one twin room. A cot is available on request.
- We have an open plan lounge and dining area with living flame fire.
- The bathroom is equipped with an electric shower and Jacuzzi bath.
- Heating, electricity, linen and towels are included in the price.
- For your entertainment we have free wifi, a 32" flatscreen TV downstairs and a flatscreen TV upstairs and also an i pod docking station, SKY Freeview, DVD, CD player, books, games and a selection of DVDs and CDs.
- There is private parking for 2 cars and ample space nearby for more.