LOCKA OLD HALL COTTAGE
Lancashire / Cumbria border
We are a couple of miles from Cumbria and within easy access of South Cumbria, via the M6.
Sleeps: 2 (+ sofabed).
Low season £260 - £280 pw.
High season £300 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 015242 21561
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPhoto above:View over fells from the garden of Locka Old Hall Cottage.
10 Dec, 17 Dec, 31 Dec
Locka Old Hall Cottage is an ideal base to visit both the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. Locka Old Hall Cottage is located 1 mile from Arkholme in the beautiful Lune Valley, close to Kirkby Lonsdale and within easy reach of the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and the Lancashire coast.
- The main living area of the cottage is an open-plan lounge, with double sofa bed, easy chairs, a dining table, TV and DVD player and a kitchen (including a fridge, a washer/drier and a dishwasher).
- There is a wood-burning stove set in a stone fireplace (wood and coal provided).
- There is a shower room with toilet and basin.
- The bedroom has a king-size double bed.
- You will find a wide range of books of walks and laminated 1:25000 OS maps covering the local area, as well as lots of interesting ideas for days out.
- The cottage has hyperfast fibre optic broadband available wirelessly.
- Bed linen (duvets/blankets) and towels are provided and we make no extra charge for electricity.
- Locka Old Hall Cottage is non-smoking.
- There is off-road parking for two cars.
- The garden is private, with lawns, a decking area and garden furniture.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome (without any extra charge).
- The gardens at Locka Old Hall Cottage are bordered by mature hedgerows, with stunning views for you to enjoy. We particularly enjoy the wildlife that can be seen in the area.
- The cottage is quiet and peaceful, with uninterrupted views over farmland and fells. On clear days you can enjoy looking over the Lune valley, the village of Arkholme and the surrounding hills, including the Howgills, the Barbon Fells and Ingleborough.