20 Balmoral Place, Gourock, Inverclyde, PA19 1AN
Sleeps: 2 (+1 Single Futon).
Sorry, no pets.
Low Season: £260 - £340.
High Season: £340 - £450.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Kathleen Boyd
Tel: 01475 639621 or 07810517736
Reload this mapLochviews Holiday Apartment is a newly refurbished holiday apartment with exceptional views across the River Clyde toward the Argyll Hills. Set within a secure entry system property, the accommodation is on the ground floor and comprises:
- Entrance hall with 3 - 4 stairs leading up to accommodation;
- Spacious lounge/dining room with large window letting in lots of light and with views towards Loch Long and the Holy Loch (have your camera ready for the spectacular sunsets);
- Well equipped modern kitchen with washer/dryer and dishwasher;
- 1 large bedroom with king sized bed;
- Bathroom with shower only.
- The bedroom, lounge and kitchen are all located to the front of the building overlooking the River Clyde. The bathroom is to the side of the building with a small window overlooking the gardens.
- This lovely property has recently been renovated to a very high standard. It has been decorated and equipped with modern living in mind and is ideal for a couple or business visitors.
- Please email or phone and we will get back to you asap.
- Weekly stays with change over day, Saturday, although part weeks may be possible for late bookings. Check in after 1.30pm, check out by 10.30am.
- Non refundable £100 deposit to secure booking and balance due 3 weeks prior to arrival, cheques payable to Kathleen Boyd.
- Just 30 minutes walk into Gourock Town Centre with recently modernised heated outdoor swimming pool and gym. (2 miles).
- There is a bus stop directly across from the property with links to local amenities in Gourock, Greenock, Largs and also to Glasgow city centre.
- For those seeking a little adventure, the accommodation is 10 minutes walk to McInroy's Point Car/passenger Ferry to Argyll.
- Less than an hour's drive to Ayr beaches and racecourse.