Perthshire / Stirlingshire
Sleeps: 3 adults.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 stars.
Low season £200 - £300 pw.
High season £300 - £400 pw.
Auld Toll Cottages, Kilmahog, Callander, sleeps 4
Alpine Lodge, 1 Loch Lubnaig Cottages, Strathyre, sleeps 6
For further details please contact:
Drew or Kathleen Little
Tel: 01877 330635
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCallander and Strathyre are set in the scenic Trossachs Area forming the most beautiful part of Scotland's first National Park - the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. It is best described as a tapestry of lochs, mountains, tree clad hills together with pleasant towns and villages the largest of which is Callander. This is the ideal location for walking, cycling, motoring and golfing holidays. There is also a sports centre in Callander.
25 Mar, 8 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr
Lochview Barn at Runacraig is situated 7 miles north of Callander on the A84 and 2 miles south of Strathyre village. Callander has a wide variety of shops and restaurants whilst Strathyre has a village shop, and an Inn which provides meals for non residents.
The Barn offers the following:
- The accommodation has been created out of the old barn at Runacraig which dates back to the 1600's.
- It has its own garden patio area with ample car parking space.
- The views of Loch Lubnaig are splendid - a short walk over the road and through a meadow gives access to the loch shore.
- The accommodation is graded 4 stars by Visit Scotland indicating a very high standard.
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen.
- Bedroom 1 with a double bed.
- Bedroom 2 with a full size single bed.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Full cooker, microwave, washing machine, fridge, electric central heating, bed linen and towels.
- Electricity is paid for at extra cost.
Sorry No Smoking and No Pets.
Some Short Breaks and Seasonal Deals are available please ask for details.