LOCH VATTEN COTTAGE
Isle of Skye
Cot and highchair available.
Welcome Pack of groceries.
Sorry, no pets.
Prices: £350 - £675 pw.
We offer repeat guests a 5% discount.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:"We loved your cottage. It is in a pretty special location too."
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb
Stylish, spacious and light cottage with fabulous views over Loch Vatten towards Macleod's Tables. Exceptionally tranquil position situated in its own grounds, down a track off a loop road yet only 4 miles from the shops, pubs and cafes of Dunvegan and 25 minutes from the main town of Portree.
Vatten is quiet, even for Skye, with fantastic walks on your doorstep to prehistoric remains (Vatten cairns and nearby Dunbeag Broch are two of Skye's most important sites) and spectacular viewpoints and a secret white sand beach. You can watch seals basking on the rocks from the kitchen window and even enjoy occasional visits from otters.
- The cottage has been artistically decorated with original artwork, Cath Kidson accessories and local craftworks.
- It has 2 bedrooms: one double bedroom with king size bed and large picture window and blackout curtains for a good night's sleep. The other bedroom has adult size bunks. White Company linens.
- The bathroom has a full-size bath, Mira shower and heated towel-rail. White company towels and soaps all provided.
- The bright sitting room has an open fire, large picture window, Satellite/digital TV, DVD, music centre, internet connection and lots of book, local maps and walking guides plus CDs, DVDs, toys and games to keep young and old amused.
- The fully-equipped kitchen has a rayburn stove, electric oven, washing machine, dryer, fridge and full-size freezer. There are fantastic views over the water while you cook! Tea towels and a welcome pack of groceries are provided.
- Outside there is a third of an acre of completely enclosed garden overlooking Loch Vatten with secluded beaches two minutes walk away. There are Adirondack and deckchairs and a picnic table to enjoy al fresco meals. There is plenty of space for children to let off steam with a quarter of an acre of grounds.
- All linen, towels, including teatowels and soaps provided.
- Heating and solid fuel included.