30, Tolsta Chaolais,
Isle of Lewis,
Well behaved pets welcome by arrangement.
Price range: £300 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01925 758248
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLochside House is situated on the western side of the Isle of Lewis approximately 20 miles from Stornoway. Nearby are beautiful unspoilt beaches such as Dalmore and Dalbeg and many fascinating historical sites of interest including the Callanish Stones, Garenin Blackhouse Village and Dun Carloway Broch.
3 Sep, 1 Oct
Tolsta Chaolais is considered one of the prettiest villages on the island and Lochside House, owing to its elevated position, has superb views over Loch a'Bhaile, Loch Roag and across to the hills of Uig and Harris.
Short breaks are available on request.
- Large double aspect living room with extensive views over the loch.
- Spacious kitchen/diner also with loch views.
- Utility room with washing machine.
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom.
- Single bedroom.
- Enclosed garden with off road parking.
We are also happy to offer a complimentary welcome pack including tea, coffee, sugar and milk.