LOCH ROAG COTTAGES
South Gisla, Uig, Isle of Lewis, Western Isles HS2 9EN
Each cottage sleeps 4.
Sorry no pets.
STB 4 Star.
Price range £300 - £440 pw.
For further details please contact:
Rachel & Finlay Macdonald
Tel: 01851 672368
Mobile: 07786 705479
Fax: 01851 672241
Reload this mapNestled in a beautiful glen at the mouth of Kinlochroag, Uig on the west coast of Lewis you will find Loch Roag Cottages, all are situated along a quiet private road, a haven of tranquility amid the wild Hebridean landscape.
Hawthorn Cottage provides accommodation for 4 people. It has a 4 star rating from Visit Scotland.
- Set against the spectacular back drop of the rocky rugged scenery of distant Harris Hills.
- These traditionally styled cottages provide the best in modern self catering accommodation.
- They are an ideal holiday location from which to explore the surrounding area of Uig and the land/bridged Islands of Harris and Great Bernera.
Rowan and Willow Cottages
- The cottage has a well equipped kitchen, shower room/toilet, a double and a twin bedroom.
- The kitchen is open plan with dining area and is equipped with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine. It offers access to the outside picnic bench and seating area from where you can view the river and the magnificent Harris Hills.
- Guests are supplied with all bed linen and towels.
We now have two new cottages - Rowan and Willow which opened in May 2008. 4 Star quality rating from Visit Scotland.
- Each cottage sleeps 4 in one double and one twin bedroom.
- The have a large open plan kitchen and lounge, bathroom with bath and overhead shower and utility room.
- They are fully equipped and finished to a high standard as you would expect of 4 star accommodation, with bed linen and towels provided.
- The cottages have side entrances and have been constructed to take advantage of the stunning views across the river to the hills.
- They are accessed by private road and offer ample space for each cottage.