Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 5 star.
Low season £460 - £550 pw.
High season £550 - £630 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01389 850 688
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAuchenheglish Lodges comprises four luxury waterfront cottages situated directly on the 'Bonnie Banks' of Loch Lomond, and 3 lodges located within 12 acres of grounds on the exclusive Arden estate, providing quality self-catering accommodation for a perfect holiday in Scotland. Known throughout the world for its mountain grandeur and scenic beauty, a visit to one of our lodges uniquely situated right on the water's edge will be a memorable experience.
Auchenheglish is a family run concern which will make you feel right at home.
- Based on the shores of Loch Lomond there is nowhere better to stay; the views are spectacular, the situation is perfect and there is so much to do for everyone both young and old.
- Only 30 minutes from Glasgow and 20 minutes from Glasgow Airport, with five restaurants/bars within a short walk.
- The nearby town of Balloch (2 miles) has numerous bars/restaurants and is a 30-minute walk along the loch shore or a short taxi ride.
- The area offers a wealth of scenery, wildlife, water-sports, golf, sailing, fishing, and horse riding, shooting and walking.
- Criench accommodates 2 people.
- It has one king size ensuite bedroom with French doors leading to the balcony on the upper level and a large open plan Lounge with Dining area downstairs.
- It has a fully fitted Kitchen and an additional Toilet.
- It also has a Lounge and a Bedroom with excellent loch views and is equipped with satellite TV, telephone & full central heating.
- It has a large water side decked patio with garden furniture and steps leading down to a barbecue on the beach.