LOCH LEVEN CHALETS
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Dogs allowed in 2 of our chalets by prior arrangement at a charge £20 pw, 1 per chalet.
Low season £450 - £475 pw.
High season £495 - £595 pw.
Short breaks (min 3 nights) from £275.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01855 821272
Reload this mapOur proximity to loch and mountain allows easy access to every kind of activity and the tranquillity to truly appreciate the splendour and beauty of this superb lochside location.
- The seven chalets (each named after wildlife native to the area) are surrounded by the mountains of Glencoe to the south across the loch, the Mamores to the rear and beyond them the Nevis range of mountains. Only metres from the water's edge where fishing and boating can be enjoyed.
- Situated by the north shore of Loch Leven, four miles from North Ballachulish (the nearest bus stop), six miles from Kinlochleven with its post office, small supermarket, fish shop and hotels, and Fort William with its many visitor attractions just sixteen miles distant.
The Chalets each have two bedrooms with either double or twin beds, bathroom with bath and shower over, well fitted kitchen and spacious sitting/dining room with Freesat digital TV, CD player, DVD player, iPod dock, storage heater and electric fire. WiFi free of charge.
- Bed linen is provided, personal towels are not provided but are available for a small charge (£3 per set).
- Heating and electricity included in the tariff.
- Cot and highchair available - £6 each.
- Dogs allowed in 2 of our chalets by prior arrangement at a charge £20 per week, 1 per chalet.
- A laundrette is available on site.
- CD and DVD library in each chalet.
- Many of our guests visit us to experience the wide range of wildlife that visit the site, from Pinemartens to Otters to Stags.
Also available - our cottage (sleeps 8) and bed and breakfast. Please click on our website for more details.