Dumfries and Galloway
No Children under the age of 8 yrs.
Sorry no dogs owing to livestock on the land. Other pets by arrangement.
Low season £395 pw.
Mid season £550 pw.
High season £695 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01644 450352
Reload this mapLochenbreck Byre is a luxury holiday cottage situated in 63 acres of private land in Laurieston Forest, 3 miles west of Laurieston on the edge of the Galloway Forest Park. The Byre is in superb condition after a major renovation project and our first bookings started in spring 2012.
- If you are looking for peace and quiet then that is something we can guarantee: no rush hour, no pollution and although we live in the Farmhouse close to the Byre, hopefully that is an advantage as we are available, on site, to assist in anyway we can.
- Guests automatically become members of the Gatehouse and Kirkcudbright Angling Association which entitles you to fly fish for rainbow trout free of charge at Lochenbreck Loch which is part of our land (boats can be hired for £4 a day).
- 2 Double Bedrooms, one with a king size bed.
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- Wet room with shower, toilet and clothes airer.
- Large vaulted living room/garden room with wood burning stove, 50" plasma TV and DVD player.
- Plenty of books and games.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, ceramic hob, double oven, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Entrance lobby for coats and boots.
- Own car parking space for two cars.
- Private garden and patio with table and chairs.
- Underfloor heating.
- Disabled access.
- Broadband with BT router.
- High quality bed linen and towels provided.