LOCH HOURN COTTAGE
Calligary Cottages, Ardvasar, Sleat, Isle of Skye, IV45 8RU
Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Prices: £275 - £510 pw.
Short breaks available during the low season.
Loch Nevis Cottage, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01471 844205 or 07876 272650
Reload this map'Loch Hourn' is outstandingly sited on a crofting hillside in Sleat (The Garden of Skye), commanding spectacular views (photo above) across The Sound of Sleat to the mainland hills and to Mallaig from where the ferry sails to nearby Armadale and to the Small Isles. The area is ideally suited for sightseeing, observing the fantastic wildlife and seabirds which frequent surrounding land and sea, hillwalking and fishing. Sit on the many shores nearby to watch the dolphins, otters, seals and porpoises, or just relax while the children enjoy exploring the rock pools.
- The lounge is very comfortable with an electric coal effect fire, 3 piece suite, TV with FreeSat, DVD player, VCR and hi-fi unit, bookcase, table and lamps. Ideal for relaxing while looking out of the panoramic window to the wonderful sea views.
- The kitchen has table and chairs, electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave and toaster.
- The larger bedroom has a double bed, fitted wardrobe, bedside units with lamps and dressing table. (A single folding bed is also available).
- The twin bedded room has 2 single beds, fitted wardrobe, bedside unit with lamp and drawer unit.
- The bathroom has a shower cubicle, w.c., wash hand basin, electric shaver power point and heated towel rail.
- The garden has wooden table and chairs and parasol where you can sit out to eat in privacy while enjoying the magnificent views. There is also a barbecue for your use.
- The cottage is all electric with oil-fired central heating throughout.
- Electricity and heating is included in the rent.
- Free WiFi.
- There is parking for 2 cars.
- All bedlinen and towels etc. are included.
Pets are accepted by prior arrangement.
No smoking in the cottage.