Sorry no pets.
Price range: £295 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01926 259168
Mobile: 07900 650126
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocated in Malvern Wells, 25 minutes (level) walk into Great Malvern, this comfortable and well-equipped cottage is situated in an elevated position with far-reaching views over the Severn valley.
24 Jan, 31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb
- 3 bedrooms: 1 double en-suite; 1 small double; 1 single.
- Separate bathroom with bath, shower and WC.
- Well equipped kitchen with gas hob, fan oven, fridge-freezer, microwave and washing machine. Table and chairs to seat 5.
- Comfortable living room with 2 sofas, TV/DVD player, games.
- Central heating.
- Wood burning stove.
- Large hillside gardens at front and rear with far reaching views. Sitting out areas.
- Easy access to hills.
- Pub (with food) a short walk away.
- Parking on quiet road at front of the property.
- This is a good location for exploring the Worcestershire and Herefordshire countryside with Ledbury, Hereford, Tewkesbury and Upton on Severn all within easy reach.
- There are several stately homes and vineyards nearby.
- The Three Counties Showground is a few minutes drive away and hosts regular events from the spring show to antiques fairs.
- Great Malvern has many individual and antique shops, restaurants, a theatre/cinema complex and a swimming pool.
- This is a great location for both summer and winter breaks.
- Additional information and maps at the property.
- Great Malvern Station is 1.5 miles away with connections to London and Birmingham.
- Buses to Great Malvern and Worcester pass the end of the road.
- Please note, access to the property from the road is via an uphill path, and parts of the garden are sloping, so not very suitable for children under 9 or those with mobility difficulties.