Pets by arrangement.
Strictly no smoking inside the cottage.
Low season £520 pw.
High season £570 - £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Patricia and Brian Randles
Tel: 01745 870204
Reload this mapLlety Gwyn is a detached stone cottage in the grounds of the owners' country home. It is in a private and peaceful elevated position, with outstanding views of the surrounding countryside, hills and moors. It has its own gated courtyard, patio and small garden, with patio furniture and ample parking.
- It is about 1.5 miles from the village of Llanfairtalhaiarn with a pub that serves good food. There is a pleasant picnic area at the side of the river, and children can play in the water.
- We are about 7 miles south of Abergele and the beach.
- The area is rich in bird life - golf courses - visitor attractions - Bodnant Gardens - Welsh Mountain Zoo - fishing - Snowdonia National Park, all within 30 mins drive.
- There are plenty of good pubs to eat and only a short drive away.
- The cottage has 2 double bedrooms and 1 single and sleeps 5 people.
- Bed linen is provided and towels can be provided for a small charge (£2 per person per week). Visitors from overseas do not pay for towels.
- The bathroom is on the ground floor, and has a walk-in shower, basin and toilet.
- The kitchen/ diner has an electric cooker, washing machine, fridge-freezer. dishwasher, coffee maker and microwave, and is very well equipped.
- There is a small outside drying room with a coin operated tumble dryer.
- The lounge has a wood burner and 1 basket of logs supplied, wide screen TV with freeview and DVD player.
- Gas central heating included.
- Well behaved pets by arrangement only (no puppies).