Sleeps: 3 - 4 +cot.
1 small dog by arrangement.
WTB: 3 Stars.
Low: £248 - £398 pw.
High: £416 - £445 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Catherine McLoughlin
Tel: 01558 823059
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNestling in the peaceful, unspoilt countryside of the Towy Valley and overlooked by the twelfth century Dinefwr Castle, Llety Mieri offers 3 cosy self-catering cottages for all the family.
27 Jun, 4 Jul, 11 Jul, 18 Jul, 25 Jul
Close to the historic market-town of Llandeilo with its quirky shops and cafes, it is an ideal base for visiting the beautiful countryside of Wales, from the breath-taking scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park, to the beaches of West Wales and the splendid gardens of the Towy valley. The National Botanic Gardens of Wales & Aberglasney Gardens are just minutes away.
Named after local castles, Dinefwr, Carreg Cennen and Dryslwyn:
The cottages are all single-storey and built of traditional Welsh stone. Each has its own parking and patio area, set around a central courtyard next to an orchard where visitors can barbecue in the summer, pick fruit in the autumn or simply watch the deer grazing at dusk.
- Dinefwr and Dryslwyn Cottages both sleep 4 people. Each cottage has a double bedroom and two single bedrooms.
- Carreg Cennen Cottage sleeps 3 people. It has a double bedroom and a single bedroom.
- Open all year.
- Comfortably furnished with colour TV and central heating.
- Bedlinen and towels provided.
- Games Room with table tennis and snooker.
- Large gardens and orchard.
- Single storey, no steps or ramps.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Cot and highchair available in Carreg Cennen and Dryslwyn Cottages.
- Free WiFi in Games Room in Carreg Cennen and Dryslwyn Cottages.