Sleeps: 2 (double bed).
Low season £185 - £215 pw.
High season £215 - £340 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Gill Adams
Tel: 01872 501749
Reload this mapLittle Treviles is a beautifully converted single-storey barn in the heart of the Roseland Peninsula. Only 2 miles from the sea and set in a wooded valley overlooking gentle rolling countryside, the cottage provides welcoming accommodation in a peaceful location.
- Comfortably furnished living and dining area with attractive woodburning stove (a basket of logs is provided). Vaulted beamed ceiling, radio, TV, DVD player (and DVD film collection).
- Newly installed, well equipped kitchen with ceramic top cooker, fridge, microwave, spin dryer, ironing facilities etc.
- Bedroom with double bed and plenty of storage space.
- Ensuite facilities: bath with hand-held shower attachment, washbasin, WC, airing cupboard.
- Small private garden with garden furniture.
Little Treviles is an excellent base from which to explore the beautiful Roseland Peninsula (a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) and, indeed, the whole of Cornwall. It is convenient for the Eden Project, the Lost gardens of Heligan and many other lovely Cornish gardens. Numerous good pubs (serving local ales) and restaurants are nearby.
- Electricity included in the price.
- Bedlinen and towels included.
- Easy parking.
Please visit our website for more details about the cottage and the lovely Roseland Peninsula.