Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Please see our 52 wk calendar.
We also have a larger three bedroom cottage called 'Seaside', see separate Cottage Guide entry.
For further details please contact:
Jean & John Booth
Tel: 07896 881 260
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSeaside Beag (Little Seaside) is a newly built luxury cottage a few yards from the shore, but only a few minutes stroll from several pubs, restaurants and a supermarket. All windows have superb views across the bay to the hills and mountains. Broadford is the perfect base for touring Skye and the mainland, although you may find it hard to tear yourself away from this house!
1 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov, 29 Nov
- The entrance porch is approached by a short ramp from the adjacent parking area. Off the entrance porch there is a downstairs cloakroom with w.c. and a utility cupboard with washing machine and tumble drier.
- The porch leads through to the spacious open plan living area with large floor to ceiling windows giving stunning views out to sea. The comfortable seating area provides the perfect spot to sit and watch the wading birds on the shore and perhaps see the otter which often plays on the rocks in front of the house. There is a wood burning stove and 32" satellite TV with DVD player for cosy evenings. Books and maps of the island are provided to help you make the most of your stay.
- The kitchen area is well fitted with twin oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- A staircase leads from the lounge to a spacious first floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom. There is a king size bed, plenty of storage space and views out to sea. The luxurious bathroom has a double ended bath with a powerful over-bath shower and underfloor heating.
- Bedding, towels and dressing gowns, are included, along with a choice of pillows.
- The house is suitable for use all year round. All ground floor areas and the bathroom have under-floor heating making the house cosy regardless of the time of year. All fuel costs and logs for the stove are included.
- Wireless broadband access is included.
Photo below right:
- The property is within the grounds of our main house, but has its own parking area and garden. None of the house windows look into the cottage or its garden.
- The bus passes the drive and it is only a few miles to the bridge to the mainland and the station at Kyle of Lochalsh.
View from shore, Seaside Beag to right, Seaside to left