Sorry no pets.
Low season £340 pw.
High season £500 pw.
Short breaks available (min 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Mrs Heather Bates
Tel: 01386 701163
Little Milton is part of a period Cotswold stone building in the heart of Blockley in the North Cotswolds, recently refurbished to offer every comfort and amenity, including central heating, colour TV and DVD player.
- Two local pubs serve food and the church and shop are within easy walking distance.
- Along the Blockley Brook, from Dovedale to its confluence with the Knee Brook, there are twelve water mills, converted to silk-throwing in the seventeenth century, and now all private houses.
The picturesque village of Blockley is an ideal touring centre for walking and exploring the wealth of historic and charming towns and villages in the area. The Longborough Festival Opera takes place in June and July, and Batsford Arboretum, Snowshill Manor, Sezincote House, Chipping Campden, Broadway, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick Castle and Blenheim Palace are all within easy reach.
- The accommodation is basically on one floor, with the front door giving access to the kitchen/diner, both bedrooms and the ensuite shower room all on one level. There are two steps down to the sitting-room, and a further two steps down to the separate bathroom and door leading to the garden.
- The large living room has a wood burning stove and enjoys stunning views over the valley.
- There is a double bedded room with en-suite shower, a twin bedded room and separate bathroom.
- The spacious kitchen/diner is fully equipped with an electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Satellite TV and DVD.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- No-smoking and unsuitable for pets, or children under five.
- Street car parking is available.