Low Season: £295 - £425 pw.
High Season: £435 - £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Donna & Mickey Crossley
Donna: 07766 471397
Mickey: 07970 804668
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet at the foot of the Quantock Hills (AONB), Little Mayfield is the perfect location for a relaxing self catering holiday. Situated in the beautiful village of Holford, offering a wonderful local pub serving some of the best home cooked food around, a beautiful hotel and restaurant providing the perfect back drop for a Somerset cream tea. It also makes a great starting point for walks such as the South West Path and Coleridge Way, as well as some excellent mountain bike treks throughout the Quantock Hills. In the early evening take a 5 minute walk from Little Mayfield and see the wild deer as they come down from the hills for the night. A 2 minute drive will take you to the coastal village of Kilve which offers a Shop, Post Office, tea room, pub and restaurant and beautiful rustic beach. Larger towns and villages are also close by offering High Street amenities.
Little Mayfield provides the perfect base to explore the Somerset coast and to visit Dunster, Minehead, Exmoor and even Devon. Other well known Somerset attractions such as the Steam Railway, Clarks Village, Wells & Glastonbury, Taunton and Cheddar Gorge are also close by.
Accommodation and Facilities
- The accommodation offers 2 large bedrooms one with a double bed and the other with an option of King-size or 2 Singles, ideal for Couples, Families and Children. Each bedroom has wardrobes and bedside cabinets, with the largest room also offering a large flat screen TV.
- The newly renovated bathroom consists of an electric shower with large cubicle, basin, and WC.
- The lounge has 2 comfy sofas, a flat screen TV with free view, DVD and CD player and a log burning fire.
- The fully equipped Kitchen/diner has an electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washer dryer and dining table that seats 4.
- Outside there is a large enclosed private BBQ and patio area with a charcoal BBQ and table, chairs and umbrella. Other amenities provided at Little Mayfield are Wi-Fi, off-road parking, bed linen, towels, washing line, bike storage and electric heating all included in the rental charge.