Isle of Arran
Sleeps: 2 (+1 cot if required).
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Price range: £240 - £300 pw.
Short breaks available, £150 for 3 night stay.
FOR FAMILIES - we also have a modern four bedroomed villa in Whiting Bay, perfect for family breaks. Prices start from £350 off season. Please see Canny Corner on our website.
Canny Corner, sleeps 8
For further details please contact:
Mrs Gail Goatley
Tel: 01770 700645
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Little Elim is an attractive apartment adjoining the owner's home. This unique holiday property offers economical yet comfortable holiday accommodation for one or two persons. Little Elim is available by the week, but it may also be booked nightly, making it great for short breaks. Wi-Fi available.
1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov, 29 Nov
Little Elim Accommodation
- The main room is a lovely lounge/diner with a fully equipped kitchenette to one side.
- There is a real fire as a focal point, with both wood and coal available. A Freeview TV, DVD player and radio CD player are provided.
- A selection of books, CD's and DVD's are left for your entertainment.
- There is a comfortable spacious twin bedroom off the lounge, with a wardrobe and dressing table.
- A Large bathroom is situated off a small hallway, with an over the bath electric shower and shaver point.
- The kitchenette is well equipped with oven, grill, hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster and kettle.
- Some tea, coffee and sugar sachets are left for your convenience on arrival.
- The apartment has off road parking for 1 car.
- Access is directly into the lounge via the patio doors.
- Small private decking area with table and chairs, with stunning views over the Firth of Clyde. Quite perfect for lazy afternoons.
- Laundry facilities are available for use during your stay. There is a small green for drying and sitting.
- For your comfort and convenience we supply towels, bed linen, WiFi and all heating, and this is included in the quote tariff.