LITTLE EDEN COTTAGE
Sleeps: 6 + baby.
Sorry no pets.
Low Season £175 - £280 pw.
High Season £280 - £455 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01329 282503
Little Eden is idyllically situated at the southern end of the Lincolnshire Wolds and perfect for that tranquil break. This semi-detached cottage is surrounded on 3 sides by its own lawns of more than 1 acre, ideal for children to let off steam and for adults to relax and imbibe the fresh air.
- Little Eden is centrally heated and double glazed, comprising lounge, kitchen, pantry, bathroom and 2 bedrooms.
- Within the lounge is a leather 3 piece suite, all recliners, television with freeview, DVD player plus a selection of DVDs and books, there is even an open fire.
- The kitchen contains all usual conveniences including an oven and hob for those not wishing to take advantage of local restaurants, cafes and public houses. A high chair is provided.
- The pantry incorporates a washing machine, fridge and freezer. In the adjoining bathroom is a shower, hand basin and WC.
- Each of the 2 bedrooms includes a single and a double bed. A babies cot is also provided. Little Eden sleeps 6 plus a baby.
- From the top of the field behind the cottage are panoramic views over local farmland to the Lincolnshire coastline, from Anderby Creek in the north to Fantasy Island in the south.
- In the locality is a mixture of farmland and ancient woodland offering a variety cross country walks.
- Within easy reach are the holiday resorts of Mablethorpe, Sutton-on-Sea, Chapel Saint Leonards, Ingoldmells and Skegness each offering recreational and leisure facilities and extensive sandy beaches. In Skegness is located the recently refurbished Butlins.
- Close to Little Eden is prehistoric Giants Hill while born and raised in nearby Willoughby was Captain John Smith, the Governor of the first settlement in the USA. Other local sons include Thomas Payne, Alfred Lord Tennyson and Sir John Franklin.