Week St. Mary,
2 medium size well behaved dogs allowed.
Prices from £240 to £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Barbara & Matthew Pearce
Tel: 01288 341 004
Little Dinnicombe Holiday Cottage is a spacious self-contained, one bedroom holiday cottage situated in a peaceful rural location in North Cornwall, on a quiet single-track country lane, with only one near neighbour, surrounded by fields and beautiful Cornish countryside and yet only 5 minutes drive from the wide sandy beach of Widemouth Bay, with its sand dunes and cliff walks, between Bude and Boscastle in North Cornwall.
- Little Dinnicombe Holiday Cottage is ideal for couples who want a relaxing break, but within easy reach of all that Cornwall and Devon has to offer.
- Little Dinnicombe Holiday Cottage has off-road parking and its own private courtyard garden.
- Your family dog is welcome, as long as he/she is house-trained and well-behaved.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information, to check availability, or if you would like to make a booking.
- The popular seaside resort of Bude is just a 15 minute drive from the Cottage. Bude has fine sandy beaches, and sea pool, interesting shops and numerous pubs and restaurants. Bude Canal with one of the only remaining sea locks left in the country.
- The North Cornish Coast offers visitors a variety of things to see and do. As well as the beautiful country side to explore, there is the coast with an abundance of sandy beaches, coves and amazing cliff walks.
- Just a short drive from the Cottage you will find Crackington Haven, with its spectacular beach and cliff walks. Crackington Haven is Cornwall's highest coastal point.