10 Front Green,
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £170 - £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01767 225846
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapIf you are looking for a holiday cottage but want tranquillity, peace and to escape the hustle and bustle of busy Norfolk Seaside Resorts - 'Little Britain' is right up your street.
28 Mar, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
- Little Britain is in Hempton, North Norfolk, and within reasonably short Car Journeys are many attractions for all interests:
- A 25 minute drive will see you join the ranks of sea-siders at Wells-next-the-sea if you fancy a break from the quietness of Hempton.
- Fakenham is situated less than a mile away, an ideal stroll to the town for a spot of shopping perhaps, or why not take in the Horse racing held at Fakenham several times a year? The town also has a cinema, a ten-pin bowling alley and the James Beck's antique and household auctions held each Thursday, which is market day.
- Two miles away is Pensthorpe Nature Reserve, as featured in the BBC Springwatch nature programme.
- The famous Thursford Collection is only a short drive away.
Little Britain is a charming 160 year old traditional brick and flint cottage overlooking Hempton Green. It has all the home comforts with beams and a quirky character. Just around the corner is The Bell pub and then a ten minute walk along the pretty river Wensum into Fakenham town centre. There are several easy local walks, Fakenham Garden Centre is nearby and well worth a visit, if only for a cup of tea and a bite to eat! There is also a very good and frequent bus service to the coast and other destinations from the town centre.
- Sleeps 3
- Living room with beams
- Dining area/kitchen
- Utility room
- 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 single)
- Bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- Note: The first step of the stairs is a little deeper than the others and, because of this, care is needed especially when descending the stairs. So the cottage may not be suitable for the elderly or infirm
- Solid fuel burner in living room (initial fuel inc)
- Gas CH
- Electricity and bed linen inc
- Freeview TV
- Washing machine
- Dish washer
- Fridge / freezer
- Parking 5 yards
- No smoking