Sleeps: 2 +travel cot.
1 small well behaved pet permitted by arrangement.
Price range £165 - £340 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jan Rout
Tel: 01493 750315
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDelightful converted 18C thatched barn in the heart of the Norfolk Broads.
6 Sep, 13 Sep, 20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct
Take time to explore the Norfolk Broads, the UK's largest protected wetland. The Broads are a low-lying network of interlocking rivers and lakes and are an important area for wildlife, home to rare species such as the swallowtail butterfly, otter, bittern and marsh harrier.
Little Barn has its own garden set well back from a very quiet road. It was built around 1790 as an agricultural building. The accommodation is as follows:
- Boats can be hired from a variety of locations, by the hour and day, and are an ideal way to explore this fascinating area.
- The broadland area is not just for boating however. The area is relatively flat and so is ideal for cycling and walking.
- In medieval times Norwich was the second largest city in England. Today historic buildings sit comfortably alongside some of the best shopping outside London.
- Local beaches range from the deserted dunes at Horsey and Waxham, to the full-on tourist centre of Great Yarmouth's Golden Mile.
- Upton is a small village set in very quiet countryside equidistant from Norwich and the coast. A short walk takes you out into the marshes where the wide Norfolk skies can be best appreciated on one of the many footpaths which crisscross this area.
- Large comfortably furnished sitting room with settees, dining table and chairs, doors to patio, TV and HiFi.
- Kitchen with full sized electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave, dishwasher and full range of crockery, cutlery, serving dishes and pots and pans.
- Bathroom with bath with attached hand shower, wash basin and WC. Underfloor heating and fan heater.
- Washing machine.
- 2 single beds (3rd available) made up on arrival.
- A cot and high chair is available but we feel the property is not suitable for toddlers.
- Please bear in mind that as the bedroom is in the eaves the head room is restricted in parts.
- Welcome pack.
- Discount for bookings of 2 weeks or more.
- Price includes oil fired central heating, bedlinen, towels and teatowels.
- Electricity by £1 meter, first £5 included.
- Private patio and patio furniture.
- Weekends and short breaks are often available in the low season, please ask!
- Please bring your own beach towels.
- Eggs available from our small flock of free range hens.
- Free entry to Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden.