LITTLE AIRD HILL
Sleeps: 2 + baby in cot.
Sorry, no pets.
Off season £295 pw.
Low season £350 pw.
Mid season £395 pw.
High season £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Gordon & Vanessa Quinn
Tel: 01445 741282
Totally detached from the main house, clad in local, natural larch, with a sunroom overlooking the bay and mountains, our small but perfectly formed 'Little Aird Hill' provides 48 square meters of accommodation space, made up of a warm, underfloor heated shower room, an open plan living-kitchen studio apartment style space witha kitchen, living area and sleeping area, and the afore-mentioned sunroom.
Accommodation and Facilities:
- Situated in the grounds of the main B&B house, but separate from it, Little Aird Hill is ideal for a couple or single person, seeking to get away from it all.
- Facilities include a dishwasher, free wifi, TV, and radio/CD with i-dock.
- Unlike many self catering holiday premises, we provide all bedding, towels, tea towels, fuel (including wood for the wood burning stove) in the price.
- We also provide condiments, herbs, olive oil, loo roll, tea and coffee etc. to get you started.
- Optional extras include a house keeping service and breakfast items such as our home produced eggs, fresh baked organic bread, sausages, honey, jam etc.
- For those who wish to dine out, the Badachro Inn is only 10-15 mins walk away, round the bay and a range of other eateries are located in Gairloch (about 15 mins by car).
- Other local activities include mountain and beach walks, golf, horse riding, boat trips and fishing, to name but a few.
- Our self catering holidays in Little Aird Hill are available on a weekly basis (Saturday to Saturday).