SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Both cottages sleep 4.
1 well behaved dog.
AA: 4 star.
Price range: £250 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Gill Sanders & Pat Johnstone
Tel: 01568 797109
Mobiles: 07785 518927 or 07811 472929
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTwo recently refurbished, spacious, comfortable AA 4 star cottages each sleeping 4, providing contemporary furnishings, good quality linen and towels. Parking is right outside, and there are lovely large open landscaped gardens, with all year round interest. The farm is no longer a working farm, and the Cottages were converted from a former Cider barn, where Symonds Cider originated in 1712, later known for the famous Scrumpy Jack and Founders Brands.
We are situated in a peaceful rural location just 6 miles from the historic city of Hereford. We have many lovely walks and cycle routes right on our doorstep, and we are on a bus route to Hereford and Leominster. Nearby are the market towns of Leominster and Bromyard, the 'Black and White trail', open gardens, vineyards, National Trust properties and 3 Golf courses. A little further away is Ludlow and Worcester, and Stratford on Avon is only just over an hour away.
- Downstairs it has a dual aspect Lounge/diner with woodburner, Freeview TV/DVD, MP3 dock and Wifi.
- The seperate well equipped kitchen has integral gas hob, built in electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, Microwave, fridge freezer, and looks out over the rear garden.
- There is also a downstairs cloakroom.
- Upstairs, there is a bathroom with a bath and seperate walk in shower, and two spacious bedrooms, one with a king size bed, and the other a twin or zipped Super king.
- Outside there is a private rear courtyard, with Rattan sofas and a hardwood dining set, perfect for a relaxing glass of wine and BBQ. There is further seating at the front of the cottage, overlooking the large open landscaped gardens.
- With a dual aspect lounge/diner, Free view TV/DVD MP3 dock and Wifi.
- The seperate well equipped kitchen has intergral gas hob, built in oven and extractor hood, microwave and fridge freezer, and views over the rear terrace.
- Upstairs there is a bathroom with an extra large power shower, and two spacious bedrooms, one a double and the other a twin or zipped superking size.
- Outside there is a private rear courtyard with Rattan sofas and hardwood dining set. To the front of the property is the large shared garden with further seating areas.