Sorry no pets.
Low season 300 - 400 Euro pw.
High season 500 Euro pw.
Reductions for smaller parties.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 00353 1 295 4240
Reload this mapA charming and very spacious 3 bedroom cottage in a very scenic rural area in West Cork. It is situated underneath the backdrop of the magnificent Mount Gabriel Mountain, on the Schull to Goleen road. Schull village is 5km from the house and there is a small pier and a very safe sandy beach close by. The cottage is also very well situated for golfers. There are two challenging 18 hole golf courses, Skibbereen and Bantry Bay in the vicinity.
Accommodation - sleeps 6 people:
- There are three bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms.
- Two Living rooms - one downstairs with a wood burning stove, and one upstairs with a large balcony where you have views of the mountains and surrounding area.
- A kitchen/dining area is fully equipped with all mod cons.
- The garden is a well kept country garden an acre in size and is enclosed (photo below), with a large patio to the back, and a smaller patio to the front, with a built in barbecue and garden furniture.
The village of Schull is one of the loveliest villages on the Mizen Peninsula; Southwards is the harbour, and Northwards is the Majestic Contours of Mount Gabriel. The village has an array of excellent food and gift shops, art galleries, pubs and restaurants.
Local amenities and activities:
- Hill walking
- Bicycle Hire
- Boat Charter and Hire
- Sea fishing, Deep sea angling
- River fishing streams and lakes throughout the area
- Playground for Children in Schull
- Pony trekking
- Pub Music and activities all year round
- Squash and tennis courts
- Sailing (courses are run during the Summer)
- Sandy beaches (at Ballyrisode and Barley Cove)
- Rock Climbing - Mizen Head
- Windsurfing - Barley Cove