Sleeps: 4 +cot.
One pet welcome.
Available for May, June, July & August.
For further details please contact:
Tel: +353 2828188
NB. When sending email please included your telephone number.
This charming detached cottage that sleeps four is situated beside the owners home in an elegant and mature setting. An open fire, pine and tiled interior and private garden make for an appealing retreat. The delightful harbour village of Schull just two miles away has a selection of good restaurants, lively pubs, craft shops, library and a planetarium, along with opportunities for sailing, golf, fishing, horse riding, bicycle hire, boat hire, deep sea angling, hill walking, squash courts, tennis courts, trout angling, wind surfing and a ferry to Cape Clear Island. The award winning visitor centre at Mizen Head, Ireland's most Southwesterly Point has stunning scenery over the Arched Bridge with the posibility of seeing Seals, Gannets, Humpback Whales and Dolphins. The Visitor Centre also has a cafe and gift shop. The Mizen is an everchanging experience. The glorious sandy beach at Barley Cove, and Ballyrisode sandy beach are a short drive away. Shops, Pubs and Restraunts are 2 miles from the cottage.
- Lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom with toilet and basin, one double bedroom with en-suite shower, toilet and basin.
- One twin bedroom with basin.
It is an excellent touring base!
- Oil central heating.
- Open fire in lounge.
- Bed linen and towels supplied but not beach towels.
- The kitchen/dining area is fully equipped with electric cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine, clothes dryer, microwave and radio.
- There is a Sky TV and DVD Player in the lounge.
- Garden furniture supplied and ample parking at rear of cottage is also provided.
One pet welcome.
- Electricity and central heating charged by meter reading at end of stay.