LISMORE HOLIDAY LODGE
Loch Awe Cabins,
Dalavich by Taynult,
Sleeps: 4 adults (2 couples).
All year round - £420 for 7 nights.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01470 592732
Mob: 07907 566667
Reload this mapLismore is a cosy and luxurious south facing 2 bedroom (1 double and 1 kingsize bed) forest cabin situated in over 50 acres of Inverliever Forest on the shores of Loch Awe. The cabin sleeps four adults (perfect for couples) and is the ideal location for a "get away from it all" holiday in a peaceful location.
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with double patio doors opening onto the deck with further access into the meadow leading to the shoreside.
- Storm porch providing storage for muddy boots, wet coats etc.
- Double bedroom.
- Toilet/shower room.
- Kingsize bedroom with wonderful open views across the meadow to the loch.
- The cabin is fully equipped with fan oven, fridge, combi grill/microwave, kettle, Digital TV/DVD, IPod speakers and electric heating.
- There is also a selection of DVD's, books and games.
- Your electricity and bedding are all included in the rental price.
- No facilities for young children.
- Your holiday at Lismore includes fishing and boating rights on Loch Awe and there is also fishing tackle and boat hire available from the village at Dalavich (five minutes away).
- In the immediate area are spectacular forest walks with the most amazing scenery including beautiful ancient oak woods.
- Lismore is in the centre of over 100 miles of forestry tracks and trails ideally suited for mountain biking.
- Dalavich village has a small shop, Post Office, restaurant, bar, cafe and launderette.