OAK and FIR TREE LODGES
Sleeps: 6 +cot (each lodge).
No smoking inside the accommodation please.
Low season £230 - £280 pw.
High season £280 - £360 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Liz Rollinson
Tel: 01997 421551
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOak and Fir Tree Lodges are situated in the village of Contin, set among mature trees in the owners' 1.7 acre wooded garden on the edge of Forestry Land with fields behind and wooded hills around.
8 Oct, 15 Oct, 22 Oct, 29 Oct, 5 Nov
The accommodation, built to a high standard with electric Total Heating and thermal insulation, is all on one floor.
- The area is an excellent holiday location with magnificent scenery, well situated for touring, walking, fishing, golfing and ideal for anyone with an interest in ornithology, botany and wildlife.
- There are lovely beaches a car ride away, castles and craft shops to visit, yet Inverness with its Shops, Railway and Airport is only twenty miles to the south.
Each Lodge has:
Broadband Internet Access (at Linsmore) is available on request.
- One double bedroom and two twin bedrooms, with duvets and all bed linen provided.
- The bathroom has washbasin, WC and bath with shower over.
- Towels provided free on request.
- The large combined lounge/diner/kitchen is comfortably furnished and provides: Sky Freesat TV, DVD, micro CD, cassette and radio, electric cooker, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, toaster, iron, ironing board and all necessary utensils.
- Electricity is included in the price.
- Outside each lodge is a grassy area, ample parking and picnic table.
- Full electrical inspection carried out annually.