7 LINGMOOR VIEW
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
ETC: 3 Stars.
£255 - £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Michael and Andrea Batho
Tel: 015394 41680
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis traditional Lakeland cottage is beautifully situated in the Great Langdale valley where there are numerous walks to suit all abilities and ambitions. The views of Lingmoor Fell across the valley and the Langdale Pikes further up the valley are spectacular.
13 Sep, 20 Sep, 27 Sep
Lingmoor View is a few minutes walk from the village. Elterwater is a little further but still within easy walking distance. There are a number of pubs in the area all of which serve excellent bar meals.
The Langdale valley is an ideal base for a holiday. Windermere, Coniston Water, Grasmere and Rydal Water are only a short drive from the cottage. The other lakes, although a little further afield, are readily accessible.
- The cottage is cosy and comfortable.
- There are night storage heaters in all rooms including the bathroom.
- There is a double bed in the front bedroom and two single beds in the back bedroom.
- All bedding is provided.
- There is an open fire in the sitting room.
- In addition to the Sony television and DVD player there is a radio-cassette/CD player.
- The pine kitchen is well equipped and incorporates a BOSCH oven, a hob, a fridge, and a microwave. There is a washing machine and separate dryer, and a worktop Deep Freeze in the utility area.
- There is a shower over the bath.
- Broadband / WiFi are available.
If you decide to book we have every confidence that you will enjoy your stay as we regularly receive accolades from satisfied visitors.
Visit our website for more information and photographs, the tariff, availability and a booking form if required.