Sleeps: 2 adults + 2 children/teenagers.
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £365 - £465 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Judy Stoneley
Reload this mapLindsay Lodge lies near the village of Inverkeilor mid-way between Arbroath and Montrose, in the coastal district of Angus.
- This uniquely designed lodge is set in a secluded garden, including orchard and delightful pond. The lodge overlooks fields with our grazing horses, goats and sheep.
- The property is finished to a very high standard as we aim to offer you a top quality break.
- We are within a few minutes drive of the stunning unspoiled beach of Lunan Bay (photo below left).
- The village of Inverkeilor is less than 1/2 a mile away with a pub and a restaurant.
- This area has a wide variety of attractions including: famous golf courses eg. Carnoustie and St Andrews, nature reserves, a variety of fishing and many places of historic interest eg.Glamis Castle and HMS Discovery docked in Dundee. It is also ideal for cycling and walking.
- The Lodge offers a romantic peaceful getaway to relax and enjoy.
- The interior is finished to a very high standard.
- Ground floor: spacious living area including lounge with flat screen TV, dining table and fitted kitchen.
- Well fitted double bedroom, bathroom with double shower.
- Staircase leading to a delightful sleeping loft which has two single beds, unique windows and lovely views.
- All linen and towels are supplied, and laundry service if required.
- Patio area with garden furniture and chiminea.