26 West Street,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets very welcome.
Price range £385 - £500 pw.
Please note we do not rent Lily Cottage for short breaks or weekends.
For further details please contact:
Sue & David Dyer
Tel and Fax: 0191 276 2080
Mobile: 07727 484036
Reload this mapLily Cottage is a comfortable two bedroom stone cottage built in 1837 within the picturesque village of Belford. It is near Northumberland's Heritage coastline, the Cheviot Hills, St Cuthbert's Way and a short drive from Berwick on Tweed and the Scottish Borders.
- Refurbished Feb 2006 Lily Cottage is equipped and decorated to a high standard.
- The lounge and main bedroom feature the original exposed stone walls.
- The dual fuel stove and gas central heating ensure a warm and comfortable stay.
The price is fully inclusive of:
- There is a large secluded garden where you can enjoy the sun and barbecue in total privacy.
Features and Facilities at a glance:
- Gas, central heating, electricity, bedding, towels, cleaning and extras like loo rolls, tissues, bath foam and condiments.
- There is no extra charge for pets.
- Wi Fi available
- Wood/coal burning stove
- DVD & 'Free to view' box
- Washing machine
- Small freezer
- Enclosed garden
- Beaches nearby
- Golf nearby
- Pub nearby
- Children welcome
- Non Smoking